With some unique, exciting, and exclusive games in its arsenal, Apple Arcade is staking its claim in the gaming arena.
Those who possess even the slightest gaming cell have been checking out what Apple Arcade has to offer because of its no-strings-attached free trial.
And why shouldn’t they? After all, it’s pretty simple to activate the trial period and even easier to cancel an Apple Arcade subscription.
- How to cancel Apple Arcade on iPhone or iPad
- How to cancel Apple Arcade on Mac
- How to cancel Apple Arcade on Apple TV
Download Apple Arcade and play over 100 new games on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, and Apple TV. Similarly, you can put a stop to the subscription from any device. Here’s how:
How to cancel Apple Arcade on iPhone or iPad
- Go to the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the Your Profile in the top right corner.
- Select Subscriptions from the listing.
- Tap on Apple Arcade.
- In the subscription page, tap Cancel Free Trial or Cancel Subscription and tap again to confirm.
Once unsubscribed, the games downloaded from Apple Arcade will still be on your device. However, you won’t be able to play them anymore. It’s worth noting that upon canceling the free trial before it’s over, the trial period will end immediately. If you unsubscribe even a day after the trial period has ended, you will be charged accordingly.
How to cancel Apple Arcade on Mac
- Open the App Store app on your Mac.
- Click on Your Profile at the bottom of the sidebar.
- Select View Information at the top-right of the window.
- The page might prompt you to sign in with your Apple ID, do so if asked.
- In the Account Information page, scroll to the Manage section and click Manage next to Subscription. Browse to Apple Arcade and click Edit next to it.
- Click on Cancel Subscription.
- Click again to confirm the action and your Apple Arcade subscription is ended.
How to cancel Apple Arcade on Apple TV
- Open Settings on your Apple TV.
- Select Users & Accounts and select your account.
- Choose Apple Arcade from the subscription list.
- Press Cancel Subscription and confirm the cancellation.
That’s all Folks!
Apple Arcade has an extensive range of genres for every type of gamer. Further, the tech giant intends to add more exclusive titles to its platform regularly. If you love games, then having an Apple Arcade subscription makes perfect sense!
You would like to read these posts as well:
- Best Games for Mac
- Best Adventure Games for iPhone and iPad
- How to Use Low Data Mode on iPhone and iPad
- Best iPhone games of all time
Readers like you help support iGeeksBlog. When you make a purchase using links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more.