Location spoofing can be a handy tool for gamers, developers, and more. However, not many play with the feature due to the fear of jailbreak or other privacy-related issues. But if you have Foneazy MockGo, you can spoof iPhone GPS with just one click without risking your privacy.
Foneazy MockGo is a handy macOS and Windows software that can fool your iPhone’s GPS to think you are somewhere else. Although before I continue with the review, let’s first see who and why someone will need to fake their location.
Why do you need MockGo GPS Spoofer?
The key reason behind faking an iPhone location is hiding your real one and showing a different location at its place. This app is so thorough that it even fools Apple’s Find My. Thanks to it,
- Gamers can play location-based games like Pokemon GO, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite, etc., from the comfort of their home/couch.
- Developers can perform geo-specific tests on their app, breaking the location barrier to ensure their software works without glitches.
- Dating enthusiasts can log in and find new matches from a desired state or city across the globe.
- Bingers can circumvent geo-restrictions and access movies, music, and videos across borders; you might need VPNs for more robust websites like Netflix, Disney+, etc.
- Social butterflies could fool their friends and family, pretending to be on an adventure, all the while sitting at your home.
If this is what you’re looking for, read on to find your way around this app.
How to use MockGo iPhone GPS Spoofer
- Download and launch Foneazy MockGo on your Mac or PC.
- Connect your iPhone/iPad via a USB cable.
You’ll instantly see the current location of the device.
- In the search bar, type the location/address and click Go.
- When the pin moves to the desired location, click Move Here to change your location.
- If a warning message pops up, click Teleport to continue.
This is how you can successfully teleport your device to the desired location in a click. However, the apps and games you want to fool are pretty smart. If they detect foul play, they can dismiss your account.
So, it’s important that your location spoofing is as realistic as possible, and thankfully MockGo has thought of that as well.
How MockGo fakes natural movement?
The software simulates movement along a planned route with customizable speed and no lag. And it uses the following trick to make it as realistic as possible:
- Two-spot mode – Select the one-stop mode and drop the pin anywhere you want. The software will instantly move the GPS marker from one point to the other.
- Multi-spot mode – When you want your phone to travel between multiple destinations, select the multi-stop icon to create a custom route.
- Customize Cycle times – You can also loop a selected route. Just type the number in the route window.
- Customize the speed – Do you want to pretend to walk, cycle or drive? Slide the speed bar to increase or decrease speed accordingly.
- Realistic mode – When moving between points, the speed randomly varies every 5 seconds. It will range between -30% to +30% of the selected speed to emulate a real-life environment.
- Pause at any time – Want to stop at random points to collect Pokemon or something? Stop and continue accordingly.
MockGo features that make GPS spoofing a breeze
MockGo uses an array of tools to ensure your GPS marker moves as realistically as possible. But what if you are playing a game and want to move it manually or import a pre-planned route?
Remarkably, MockGo can do all this and more:
- Joystick – Control your directions precisely and reach the exact location more quickly. You can operate the controls via mouse, trackpad, and keyboard (W, A, S, D).
And not just forward. You can also move up, down, and backward.
- Favorite location or check history – Add locations as favorites or re-pick them from history to quickly access previously used routes or locations.
- Import GPX File – That’s right! You can export a route from any maps app and import it into MockGo to simulate the same route with one click.
- Free trial version – The free version allows you to stimulate teleport mode and joystick feature thrice and one-stop mode and multi-stop mode once.
- High compatibility
- Installation platform – MacOS 10.11 and later; Windows XP and above
- Devices – iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch running iOS 9 and above
Foneazy MockGo location spoofer: To spoof or not to spoof?
Value for money
If you play location-based games or want to overcome geo-restrictions for work or leisure, Foneazy MockGo is a good app for you. The interface is not overly complex, and every little feature is neatly labeled in the main window, allowing quick and smooth access.
Plus, the developers offer in-depth tutorials for most steps to get users accustomed to the software. All in all, MockGo seamlessly accomplishes the promises it made and allows users to fake their location quite easily.
- Simple and neat UI
- Plug and fake GPS in just one click
- Compatible with a wide variety of apps, including Find My
- Supports up to 5 devices
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Can’t delete individual trip. Either clear all or keep all
Price: All plans offer service to 5 devices (iPhone or iPad) and 1 PC/Mac
- Monthly subscription – $9.95
- 3-Months Plan– $19.95
- Yearly subscription – $39.95
- Lifetime plan – $59.95
Discount code: Readers of iGeeksBlog can avail of a 30% discount by using coupon code FPU5YU