In today’s day and age, personalization holds a special place in every device holder’s heart. Gratefully you can not just change Apple Watch faces but also switch the straps to match your personality, occasion, mood, or outfit of the day. And whether you are wearing formals, casuals, or athleisure, these best leather bands for Apple Watch Series 6, SE, 5, 4, and 3 will make for a great companion.
- Apple Leather Link Band – Editors Choice
- Pad & Quill Lowry Cuff Leather Band
- Fullmosa Wax Series Band
- Nomad Horween Leather Strap
- Marge Plus Sweatproof Hybrid Strap
- Mkeke Genuine Leather Band
- Swees Classic Strap
- BRG Genuine Leather Strap
- Kades Retro-inspired Band
- Casetify 2-in-1 Italian Leather Band
- amBand Printed Leather Strap
- Secbolt Chic Lace Leather Strap
1. Apple Leather Link Band – Editors Choice
From the house of Apple comes a perfect match for your smartwatch. Handcrafted from Roux Granada leather, the leather link elegantly wraps around the wrist. It sports flexible molded magnets that lend a secure & comfortable fit throughout the day.
With a quirky design & peppy colors such as California Poppy & Baltic Blue, it seamlessly elevates the traditional leather band. This one is indeed a perfect blend of sophisticated and sporty looks.
- Apple’s trust
- Sporty design & colors
- Comfortable & secure fit
- Not suited for exercises
- Only available for 40mm & 44mm case size
2. Pad & Quill Lowry Cuff Leather Band
When it comes to leather accessories for Apple products, Pad & Quill is a must-include brand. Lowry Cuff band is so exquisite that each one carries 25-year leather warranty & its craftsmen’s initials discretely.
Along with the luxurious full-grain leather top, it sports a soft & supple leather lining for maximum comfort. And an opening in the cuff ensures that the watch’s Optical Pulse Sensor (PCB) is unobstructed.
- Leather promises a beautiful patina
- Wrist contouring cuff construction
- Comfortable fit
- A bit thicker than others
- Slightly expensive
3. Fullmosa Wax Series Band
Delicately tailored from full-grain calf leather, each Fullmosa band offers elegant looks & dependable durability. The surface is embossed with a subtle ice-crack pattern & lined with parallel stitches in a contrasting thread to keep things chic & stylish.
Moreover, the range is available in some fun color options. Grey, pink, light brown, & dark blue, among others, match your every style or mood.
- Old-school looks
- Value for money
- Available in various colors
- Not workout-friendly
- Edges fray quite soon
4. Nomad Horween Leather Strap
Nomad employs best in class materials and state of the art manufacturing techniques to create a minimalistic, classic, and statement-making strap. Everything from the Horween Leather to custom-designed, stainless steel buckle and lugs brings sophisticated panache to your wrist
The leather promises to become more beautiful with every use by absorbing every-day abuse and developing a patina that is truly & uniquely yours.
- Luxurious looks
- Ages beautifully
- Comfortable wear
- A dust magnet
- Induces excessive sweat
5. Marge Plus Sweatproof Hybrid Strap
The hybrid strap boats a natural calfskin leather on the outer surface & durable silicone rubber on the inside. Thanks to the inner layer, the leather is well protected from sweat, body oils, lotions, or other moistures.
You indeed get the best of both worlds, show off a classic, great looking band while maintaining a sporty profile on the inside.
- Sporty looks
- Silicone lining
- Comfortable and lightweight
- Not suitable for sensitive skin
- The hardware isn’t too strong
6. Mkeke Genuine Leather Band
Mkeke uses rich craftsmanship & molds prime quality leather to perfectly suit the aesthetics of Apple Watch. What’s great is that it does all that without pinching your pocket.
Furthermore, the crazy horse leather is sweat-absorbent, so you can wear the band whenever & wherever you want.
- Suede-like texture
- Reasonably priced
- One year replacement policy
- A bit bulky
- Gets dirty easily
7. Swees Classic Apple Watch Leather Band
Made of extract leather obtained from the top layer of cowhide, the Swees bands are soft to touch & gorgeous to look at. Further, a breathable and lightweight design lends desired comfort while wearing the watch all day long.
With some lovely color options available in the arsenal, you won’t have difficulty choosing the right match from retro brown to yale blue.
- Breathable and lightweight design
- Ample variety of colors and styles
- High flexibility
- Buckle could be of better quality
8. BRG Genuine Leather Strap
BRG brings some notable features on the table, as the strap is breathable, anti-slip, durable, and carries no peculiar smell. So, you can enjoy the goodness of the top layer of cowhide, without any residue issues.
And while it is not moisture or sweatproof, caring for it is pretty simple. Just use a lint-free, slightly dampen, non-abrasive cloth to wipe the band of any dirt or smudge marks.
- Breathable & anti-slip
- Easy to clean
- Fashionable color options
- Only suitable for basic activities
- The leather creases quite quickly
9. Kades Retro-inspired Strap
Do you miss the old-school, minimal leather straps? Well, Kades offers exactly that with impeccable craftmanship & high-quality calf leather. The materials are treated with just the right amount of gloss, so it looks classy and not jazzy.
It even sports a classic style, stainless steel buckle with a black finish to go with the overall classic theme and the needed durability.
- Classic Design
- Slightly glossy finish
- One-year worry-free warranty
- Scratch & scuff marks show easily
- Not great breathability
10. Casetify 2-in-1 Italian Leather Band
Casetify has many features up its sleeve. For one, the kit incorporates a single and a double tour strap, so you can effortlessly transform it as per your taste. And thanks to premium Italian leather & lichee embossed surface, you get comfortable to wear all day long.
Furthermore, the strap comes with a unique universal adaptor. That means that it can fit multiple watches, including Apple Watch SE, 6,5,& 3.
- 2-in-1 transformable design
- Universal compatibility
- All-day comfortable wear
- A bit expensive
- Could have more color options
11. amBand Printed Leather Strap
Who says the style-profile of a leather band is limited? With some amazing prints, patterns, and poppy colors in its arsenal, amBand incorporates funk into the mix.
Compatible with all Apple Watches, the band is created using minimum resources, no toxins, and limited waste, serving style and eco-friendliness in one package.
- Fun & quirky variants
- Maintains a slim profile
- Sweatproof and skin-friendly
- Edges start to wear with vigorous use
- Not suitable for broad wrists
Price: $13.99 – $19.99 (depending upon design and size)
12. Secbolt Chic Lace Leather Strap
Want something more feminine to go with your Apple Watch? Secbolt successfully amalgamates the chicness of lace with the sophistication of top-grain leather.
In addition to style, the perforated design also allows the band to be lightweight, flexible, and breathable. Packing both style and comfort under its wings.
- Chic & classy design
- Breathable & flexible strap
- Available in beautiful pastels
- Stains easily
- A little fragile
Whether you want to stick to one strap or switch it daily; or whether you want to keep it classic or quirky, one of these leather Apple Watch bands will fit the bill effortlessly. Do share your choice or other preferences(if any) in the comment section below.
In case you want to look for more options before deciding, here are some more varieties you can check out:
- Best Charging Stands for Apple Watch
- Stainless Steel Bands for Apple Watch
- Best Screen Protectors for Apple Watch Series 6 and 5
- Best Apple Watch Accessories in 2020