Apple’s CEO, Tim Cook, might not be as famous as the visionary Steve Jobs, but he has scaled incredible heights leading Apple to the success it enjoys today. Needless to say, he knows plenty about entrepreneurship and success. Owing to this, I have discovered many Tim Cook quotes full of motivation, insights, and wisdom.
Whether you’re a dreamer, a doer, student, entrepreneur, or just someone who loves words, here are some of the best Tim Cook quotes on success, business, and technology that you can add to your collection.
BONUS: Our in-house graphic designer has created some stunning wallpapers of Tim Cook quotes that you can save to your device and seek inspiration from any time you need to!
1. “Work takes on new meaning when you feel you are pointed in the right direction. Otherwise, it’s just a job, and life is too short for that.” – Tim Cook
I couldn’t agree more with this. We’ve all had our share of jobs we hate, but it’s so important to keep searching for something that feels meaningful so that we truly be fulfilled. What we do every day doesn’t necessarily have to be just about earning money.
2. “You can only do so many things great, and you should cast aside everything else.” – Tim Cook
I know this is easier said than done, but you’ve got to have the courage to find that thing you’re meant to do in this life! For me, it’s writing.
3. “Life is fragile. We’re not guaranteed a tomorrow so give it everything you’ve got.” – Tim Cook
This is such an important daily reminder – put it on your iPhone to be inspired to give every day your best shot.
4. “Let your joy be in your journey – not in some distant goal.” – Tim Cook
I absolutely love this. We all have goals, but it’s vital to enjoy the journey that we make towards them. Whether or not we achieve the things we set out to is a secondary matter because, at the end of the day, life’s all about the journey.
5. “I learned that focus is key. Not just in your running a company, but in your personal life as well.” – Tim Cook
There’s no way to make your visions a reality without a razor-sharp focus. Eyes on the prize!
6. “Our goal has never been to make the most. It’s always been to make the best.” – Tim Cook
Excellent advice for any entrepreneur or dreamer. Commit yourself to quality over quantity, always!
7. “You can focus on things that are barriers, or you can focus on scaling the wall or redefining the problem.” – Tim Cook
Being part of the solution is the only way to combat any problem!
8. “You want to be the pebble in the pond that creates the ripple for change.” – Tim Cook
This is the best inspiring quote that can motivate you to create ripples of change in your life and work.
9. “People like things they can do now, not just think about.” – Tim Cook
A great nugget of wisdom for business owners. Make it a priority to create things that are useful in the present moment and add value to people’s lives.
10. “The sidelines are not where you want to live your life. The world needs you in the arena.” – Tim Cook
So, what are you waiting for? Get in the arena and do something you love.
Tim Cook quotes – Lead with foresight and compassion!
I believe quotes can be quite powerful in transforming the way we think and do things. They can help us get into a better frame of mind and redouble our efforts to pursue our dreams and live our best lives.
So, which of these inspiring quotes by Tim Cook spoke to your soul? Or, are there any others that you know of which I missed out on? Share them with me in the comments below.
- iPhone Cellular Update Failed? Quick ways to fix it!
- 15 Must-Read Books about Steve Jobs and Apple (Inspirational)
- Why Apple is Changing The Route Charted by Steve Jobs