Just upgraded to the bezel-free iPhone? I guess you may be going through a bit of learning curve and trying to get used to the new gestures. One of the first things that you might want to know is the process of switching apps on your iPhone X, Xs, Xs Max, and XR.
Thanks to the highly responsive and swift gestures, carrying out several things that previously involved Home button remain smooth-sailing. Personally; I find them more intuitive as they get things done in a jiffy!
How to Enter App Switcher Mode on iPhone X, Xs, Xs Max, and XR
- To access the multitasking interface, all you have to do is swipe up from the gesture bar and then pause.
- Now, you should the cards of all the running apps.
How to Switch Between Apps iPhone X, Xs, Xs Max, and XR
Step #1. Simply swipe up from the gesture bar and then pause.
Step #2. Now, you would be in the App Switcher mode.
Step #3. Swipe left or right to scroll between the opened apps (just the way you used to switch between apps on your old iPhone.)
- Swipe to the left or right along the bottom of the screen to cycle through all the opened apps.
- Whereas a left-to-right swipe lets you access the previous app, the right-to-left swipe brings up the app you were using.
What’s your thought about this new way of switching between applications on iPhone? Have you found it comfortable or complicated? Share your views in the comments below.
- How to Setup and Use Face ID on iPhone X
- How to Temporarily Disable Face ID
- How to Reboot iPhone X, Xs, Xs Max, and XR
- How to Put iPhone X, Xs, Xs Max, and XR into DFU mode