macOS 10.14 has just been released. So before going to download the operating system on your Mac, you may want to check out the list of macOS 10.14 supported devices. Beyond compatibility, the newest macOS seems to be fully focused on boosting performance and offering more stability.
Despite the main focus on security and improved performance, macOS does have some well thought out features. And the ones that have caught my eyes are the “Dynamic Desktop” more efficient “Dark Mode.” Oh yes, the Continuity Camera looks stunning as well!
macOS Mojave Supported Macs
- MacBook (Early 2015 or newer)
- MacBook Air (Mid 2012 or newer)
- MacBook Pro (Mid 2012 or newer)
- Mac mini (Late 2012 or newer)
- iMac (Late 2012 or newer)
- iMac Pro (2017)
- Mac Pro (Late 2013, plus mid-2010 and mid-2012 models with recommend Metal-capable GPU)
Stay tuned for more!
As expected, the newest version of macOS is designed to offer more efficient and reliable performance. In the wake of multiple security flaws and bugs that had marred the user-experience in macOS High Sierra, it’s apt to make the OS run smoothly.
Beyond improved performance, Apple has emphasized on privacy and security as well. For instance, you can now configure Safari to automatically disable features such as, like, share and even comment. There is also an option to offer more shield to your sensitive information.
What’s your take on macOS 10.14? And let us know the features that have attracted you in it.
You would like to read these posts as well:
- macOS Mojave Features
- How to Install macOS Mojave Beta 1
- How to Install iOS 12 Beta 1 Without Developer Account