Having already racked up over 40 million downloads in just four days, “Super Mario Run” is out to break records. No wonder it's been topping the App Store charts in more than 140 countries and is likely to continue to dominate the coveted numero-uno position for long.
Even before I could master all the pro tips to play the Mario Run like a boss, it has added an all new mode called “Friendly Run” mode. The best thing about this mode is that you can participate in this run without having to pay any Rally Tickets. In other words, it's a casual competition between friends. Want to challenge your friends? Let's get things started!
How to Play Friendly Run with Friends in Super Mario Run on iPhone
- You will not have to pay any Rally Tickets to race. At the same time, you can’t earn any coins, gain any Toad followers or level-up any enemies.
- If you haven't spent $9.99 for the full game, you can play Friendly Mode only once in a day.
- You are allowed to play friendly run three times a day if you have paid for the full version of the game and have cleared out the world 1.
- Just in case you have cleared out the world 2 or even beyond, you will be able to play this casual run five times per day.
- Make sure you have enough friends to play the friendly game. Go through this complete guide to add/invite friends and even share your player ID.
Step #1. Launch Super Mario Run on your iOS device.
Step #2. Next, tap on Friends button.
Step #3. You should see your friends list. Now, you need to select the friend with whom you want to compete. Tap on Run next to your friend's profile.
Step #4. Finally, tap on Start at the bottom to Kickstart the run.
That's it! Now, enjoy this friendly game with your friends and do let us know your experience. Meanwhile, do check out these related posts like how to save battery life while playing Mario Run, fix crashing issue, reduce data consumption while playing this endless runner game.