The flashlight has existed on iPhone for long. This nifty little feature is convenient especially when you are searching something in dimly-lit environments. Now, it has arrived on watchOS as well. So, how do you use a flashlight in watchOS 4 on Apple Watch? Well, if you have used it on your iOS device, you probably already know it.
You can quickly turn on flashlight from Control Center on the smartwatch just the way you do it on your iOS device. Even better, there is also an option to change flashlight modes.
How to Use the Flashlight in watchOS 4 on Your Apple Watch
Step #1. Simply raise your wrist to wake the screen.
Step #2. Now, swipe up from the bottom to access Control Center.
Step #3. Tap on the flashlight icon.
Step #4. Next, your Watch display will light up at maximum brightness.
How to Change Flashlight Modes
Currently, there are only three flashlight modes including pure white, flashing white, and red.
- When the flashlight is on and set to white display, swipe to the left to access the second display mode, which is flashing black and white.
- Swipe to the left again to access the red light.
- Swipe right again to cycle through modes.
How to Turn Off Flashlight on Apple Watch
To turn off the flashlight, just swipe down to dismiss it or press the Digital Crown.
That’s all for now.
watchOS 4 has some impressive features like Siri watch face, smarter activity app and the ability to create your own Apple Watch face. Which one of these features has caught your eyes?
You may want to catch up with these posts as well:
- Best Apple Watch Series 3 Bands
- How to Unpair Apple Watch from iPhone
- How to Delete Apple Watch Backups from iPhone
- Best Apple Watch Bluetooth Headphones