iPhone and its popularity makes it a must-have phone of the century. It is loaded with some awesome features that make your life easy – a phone that is ready to accompany you anywhere.
Loaded with so many attributes, it is essential to take utmost care of iPhone. A single drop on ground, sprinkles of water or any such thing can damage its features easily. Specially, the power button. If you are facing similar trouble or power button is locked or broken, we bring you some steps to start your device.
Option 1: Here is how you can start your iPhone without power button:
- Attach your iPhone to USB cable.
- Using the cord, plug your iPhone into computer or any other charging device
- It will take few minutes for your iPhone to get switched on. Once, it happens, you will see screen lights with “slide bar” option
- Swipe this option to unlock your iPhone.
Option 2: Here is how you can restart/reset your iPhone
- Swipe and unlock your iPhone
- Tap on “Settings” icon.
- Choose “General” option to find alternative, ‘Reset’ and tap it open
- Slide “Reset Network Settings.” When you choose this option, the power of iPhone will drain automatically, cutting other settings like Wi-Fi network, VPN or any passwords.
- You can plug in your iPhone into iTunes to restore your data or restart/start it.
Option 3: Use ‘Assistive Touch’ option to switch on and off your iPhone before you get it replaced.
- For turning on “Assistive Touch”, go to Settings.
- Choose “General” and then “Accessibilty” option.
- Swipe on the “Assisitive Option” to turn it on
- You will a grey-white color icon, which can be placed anywhere
- Now, whenever you have to switch off your iPhone, tap on this icon.
- You will “Device” option, swipe on it and then tap on “Lock Screen.”
- It will take you “Power off” screen mode. Slide to switch off iPhone.
- Follow option 1 to start your iPhone.
We hope that these steps were helpful.