Whether your kid, who’s alone at home or your partner, who often returns late, keeping an eye out for their whereabouts is essential for their safety. However, you can’t track someone’s phone number whenever you wish to, just like that. Actually, you can! Thanks to Spyic and its neat call tracking feature. We have thoroughly tested the feature, and here’s what we feel about it.
Spyic: The Easiest Way to Track Someone’s Phone Number
While most phones come with an SOS Emergency feature, they are only useful in extreme circumstances. Similarly, with location sharing feature on Apple Maps, Google Maps, etc., the user has to manually activate the setting and then only see or track their location.
But what if you want to track a phone without such restrictions, anytime and from anywhere? Spyic could be the thing you need.
Spyic is a top-rated and effective spy app for iOS and Android devices. Packed with intensive features, it aids you in monitoring your children or partner’s devices remotely. It gives you access to;
- Log calls
- SMS & iMessage
- Location & Geo-Fencing
- Browser History
- Photos & Videos
- Social Media notifications
- Keylogger (only for Android)
A part of Spyic feature-packed service is its ability to track any device remotely. Wherein, you can check out GPS-and-Wi-Fi-based locations of the device and its SIM card along with Timestamps.
So, you can literally track the device’s moments throughout the day, week, or more.
Why Should You Use Spyic Phone Tracking Apps?
While the features, as mentioned earlier, are enough to sell the app, there are few more perks that you avail when you opt Spyic.
1. No Jailbreak or Root: That’s right Spyic smartly integrates with your device’s operating system without the necessity of root or jailbreaking the target phone.
2. Unique Design: Spyic is a master of disguise. Firstly, it sneakily hides in the device. It does not show up in the app library and wouldn’t notify the target user that they are being tracked in any way unless you tell them.
Notably, even the malicious person who may try to steal the device or harm your loved ones know about, wouldn’t know that Spyic is operating in stealth mode.
3. Web-based Interface: Don’t have ample technical knowledge? Don’t worry, Spyic is super-duper easy to use, thanks to a web dashboard.
All you have to do is log in and check the details you want to in just some taps.
4. Cheap Pricing Model: You might expect software with so many features to charge a bomb. But Spyic is reasonably priced, whether you are looking to monitor an individual device or the whole enterprise.
Tip: Opt for a yearly subscription, as that would come at a much-budgeted price.
Use Spyic to Track Phone Number’s Location Online
As mentioned earlier, Spyic is pretty easy to use. Start by signing up on Spyic’s website and make payments according to the package selected. Then log in to your account and follow the onscreen instruction to add the target device.
Once all the data is synced, it may take a few minutes, you can start monitoring.
- Open Spyic’s Dashboard and select the device you want to track.
- Select the Locations tab from the Side Bar to view recent and past locations.
- Here, you can click on the Google Maps icon to find a map.
Also, Spyic lets you create Geo-Fence. The feature forms a digital location boundary for the target user. And, in case the device crosses this boundary, you’ll be sent an alert instantly.
Spyic is a wholesome app to monitor or track a device, even without the target user knowledge. Though with all those features, you might find it a bit more intrusive. Thankfully you can decide what or what not to monitor and accordingly set the permissions.
However, you will have to pay for the full package. It would have been great if the software offered both segregated services and a subscription bundle. Hopefully, that could be a part of future updates.
Another issue, the app doesn’t sync if the device is switched off and would not track location. Though it will show you the last site with a proper timestamp. Apart from that, we loved the overall usage and use-case of Spyic.
It should also be noted that Spyic is intended for legal use only, and “the law generally requires you to notify users/ owners of the device that it is being monitored. The violation of this requirement could result in severe monetary and criminal penalties imposed on the violator,” as stated in a developer’s disclaimer.
Price: The basic plan for
- Android devices start from $39.99/month
- iOS devices start from 99.99/month
Check out the full price list from Spyic.com.
A self-professed Geek who loves to explore all things Apple. I thoroughly enjoy discovering new hacks, troubleshooting issues, and finding and reviewing the best products and apps currently available. My expertise also includes curating opinionated and honest editorials. If not this, you might find me surfing the web or listening to audiobooks.