To be in the cut-throat competition, Apple had to offer something special and it does offer with all the protection and security that comes with an Apple Card. Besides that, the Apple Card daily cash rewards was something that got my attention. While many banks may charge for using a credit card, Apple gives a certain amount as cash rewards.
You can easily redeem the daily cash rewards as credits to your Apple Card statement or you can directly transfer them to your bank account within a fraction of seconds! Once you start shopping by using your Apple Card, it’s important that you keep a track of expenses and manage the cash rewards as well. So let’s see how you can track and manage Apple Card daily cash rewards on your iPhone.
How to Track and Manage Apple Cash Daily Cash Rewards
- How to View Each Transaction Cashback Rewards for Apple Card
- How to Transfer Apple Card Cashback Rewards to Your Bank Account
- How Much You Can Earn Per Transaction in Apple Card Cashback
How to View Each Transaction Cashback Rewards for Apple Card
To view how much cashback you’ve got for each transaction you do from your Apple Card, here’s what you need to on your iPhone.
Step #1. Open your Wallet App on iPhone and tap on the Apple Cash Card.
Step #2. Head over to the Latest Transactions option and you’ll now be able to see daily cash rewards.
Step #3. Now tap on a particular transaction from the list and you’ll see an icon of ‘$‘ under the transaction. That indicates the total amount which is received as Apple Card cash rewards per transaction.
So this is how simple it is to view each transaction cashback rewards for Apple Card. Now that you’ve earned some amount as cashback, it’s important that you redeem the cashback as credits to your Apple Card or simply transfer it to your bank account at a glance!
How to Transfer Apple Card Cashback Rewards to Your Bank Account
Step #1. Launch Wallet App on your iPhone and tap on the Apple Cash Card.
Step #2. Now tap on Latest Transactions and you’ll see daily cash rewards of your account.
It’s that easy to transfer the Apple Card cashback rewards directly to your bank account.
How Much You Can Earn Per Transaction in Apple Card Cashback
Apple has made it very clear about the cashback terms in which it explains how much you can earn per transaction. Here’s what you need to know!
- You can now get 3% cashback when you buy any product of Apple from Apple Store, the App Store, iTunes or from Apple.com. It includes in-app purchases, Apple Music subscription, games and iCloud storage plan purchases as well.
- Get 2% cashback rewards when you purchase using your Apple Pay. Be it Target, Walgreens or any other store, you’ll get 2% cashback in every category without any limitations or hidden things.
- Meanwhile, if you use your titanium Apple Card at any store, websites or any app that doesn’t accept Apple Pay, you can still get 1% cashback.
So this is all you must know before you make transactions by using your Apple Pay or Apple Card. If you still have any queries regarding the cashback earned per transaction, you can comment down below and our experts will get back to you within no time.
I hope it will now be easier to track and manage the Apple Card daily cash rewards. If you still face any difficulties in using your Apple Card or couldn’t understand any features, you can read the posts below.
Related to Posts You Must Read If You’re an Apple Card User!
- What to do When Your Apple Card is Stolen?
- How to Pay Apple Card Payment from your iPhone
- How to Manage Apple Card Account on iPhone
- How to Pay Apple Card Bill When You Lost Your iPhone
To read more tutorials on Apple Card on your iPhone or iPad, download our iOS app! Follow us on Facebook , Twitter, and Instagram to get the latest updates on iOS, macOS, watchOS and Apple Card as well.