It is beautiful and fun to customize your Apple Watch face according to your liking because you look at it multiple times a day. A friendly and personal watch face may brighten your mood. It will bring back memories and help you get through a monotonous day. Here is how you can customize Apple Watch Face and set personal picture as your Apple Watch Face.
I have mentioned three methods here. The first two ways show you how to use any photos as Apple Watch Faces using your connected iPhone. The third method lets you directly do so from the Apple Watch.
How to Set Picture as Apple Watch Face: 3 Easiest Ways
- How to Set Photo as Apple Watch Face Using Photos App on iPhone
- How to Personalize Your Photo as Apple Watch Face Using Watch App on iPhone
- How to Turn Photo Into an Apple Watch Face Using Photos App on Apple Watch
Set Photo as Apple Watch Face Using Photos App on iPhone
Step #1. Launch Photos app on your iPhone and open the photo you would like to use as the new Watch Face.
Step #2. Tap on the Share icon from the bottom left.
Step #3. Scroll down and tap on Create Watch Face.
Step #5. On this screen, you may customize your Watch Face. If you wish you may read more about Complications.
Step #6. Tap on ADD from top part of your screen.
Personalize Your Picture as Apple Watch Face Using Watch App on iPhone
Now we will be using the Watch app on the iPhone to create and set photos as our Apple Watch Face.
Step #1. Open Watch app on your iPhone and tap on Face Gallery from the bottom bar.
- A. Synced Album: This has photos that have been synced to your Apple Watch.
- B. Photos: Tapping on it will open all the images available on your iPhone. You may choose up to 24 pictures for Watch face from here.
- C. Dynamic: This displays photos from your recent Memories and automatically updates when you have new ones.
Choose the option that suits you like. You may also set Time Position and Complications.
The new Face will immediately show on your Apple Watch. In case it does not, tap on My Watch from the bottom bar and from under MY FACES swipe right to left and tap on the face you just added. Now scroll down and tap on Set as current Watch Face.
Turn Photo Into an Apple Watch Face Using Photos App on Apple Watch
Finally, let us see how to customize Apple Watch Face with photo directly using the watch.
Step #1. Open Photos app on your Apple Watch.
So this is how you can set picture as Watch Face on Apple Watch. It is easy, quick and gives a feeling of personalization. At any given time you can have up to a total of 36 Watch Faces. To create and add more you will have to delete a few of the existing ones from the Watch app on your iPhone.
You may like to read more about Apple Watch:
- Tips and Tricks to Save Battery on Apple Watch
- Best Apple Watch Apps for Students
- Apple Watch Not Counting Steps? How to Fix this Issue
What do you think of the ways I mentioned above? Do you have any additional method? Share your thoughts and ideas in the comment section below. Also, connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. And take a look at our iOS app for more helpful content.