On Instagram, we interact with our friends, mutual friends, distant acquaintances, and at times unknown accounts. To help better manage your Instagram profile and socialize with people that matter, the company has rolled out a new feature that lets you see which account you have least interacted with. Interaction includes things such as liking their posts or reacting to their stories. Here is how you can see it for your profile on the Instagram app.
How to See Instagram Accounts You Least Interact With
Step #1. Open Instagram app on your iPhone or Android.
Step #2. Now, tap on the profile from the bottom right.
Step #3. Next, tap on following.
Step #4. Now, tap on Least Interacted With.
Next, you will see a list of accounts with the least interaction in the last 90 days. From here, you may unfollow the account, mute, or manage notifications. To unfollow tap on the ‘Following’ button. To mute and manage notifications, tap on three dots icon, and select the desired option.
- Manage Notifications: When you tap on Manage Notifications, you have three sub choices. You may choose to receive notifications about their new posts, IGTV, or Live videos.
- Mute: When you tap on Mute, you have the option to mute only that account’s posts or stories or both. The person whom you mute will not know that you have taken this action.
Similarly below ‘Least Interacted With,’ there is a second option called Most Shown in Feed. As evident from the name, when you tap on it, you see a list of accounts whose posts appeared most in your Instagram feed over the last 90 days.
You may also like to read:
- How to Get Verified on Instagram from iPhone and Android
- How to Secretly Watch Someone’s Instagram Story
- Steps to Save Instagram Stories on Your iPhone
What are your thoughts on this new option by Instagram and will you unfollow or mute the accounts you never interact with? Share what you feel in the comments down below. Follow iGeeksBlog on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. Also, download our iOS app to read more such fresh content.