The much-awaited Apple Card has finally launched! The smarter controls and visuals from the Wallet app are icing on the cake! I would just say one thing for Apple Card, “Payments made easier”! Once you spend your credit from your Apple Card, it’s important that you pay your bills on time. And to do that, you must know how to make Apple Card payment from your iPhone.
Meanwhile, if you’re spending more and if you want to control your spending, one can easily check the expenses in category wise. Say for example you’re spending more during your lunch or dinner or even online shopping; you can control that by viewing the monthly expense report in your wallet app. Now let’s see how you can pay Apple Card payment using your iPhone.
How to Pay Apple Card Payment from your iPhone
If you’re wondering that, to make Apple Card payment would be a daunting task, you’re absolutely wrong! I’ve never seen such a simple method to pay my credit card bill through my iPhone. So let’s see how you can do it!
Step #1. Open your Wallet app on your iPhone and tap on Pay.
Step #2. Now choose the amount that you want to pay. Adjust the slider to increase or decrease the amount.
Step #3. You’ll now see the bank name from which the amount will be deducted. Once you see that, iPhone with Face ID, Double Click the side button or iPhone with Touch ID, rest finger on Touch ID.
Once done, you can now see in your wallet app that the due amount has been paid. You can make Apple Card payment via Apple Cash account or a U.S based bank account. Make sure you’re paying the amount in U.S Dollars only!
Note: Do not pay more than what was billed to you. Apple doesn’t pay any interest on the credit balances that you pay in advance.
How to Schedule Apple Card Payment from iPhone
If you are someone who likes to stay ahead of their payments then, this feature is will undoubtedly take your Apple Card using the experience to a notch higher.
Step #1. Launch Wallet App on your iPhone → Tap on Apple Card.
Step #2. Next, Select Pay option; hold and slide the payment wheel to choose a payment amount.
Step #3. Now, Tap on Pay Later and choose the date you want to pay on.
Step #4. Then follow the instructions on your iPhone screen.
Important Things to Know About Apple Card Payment Authorization & Dates
- Once you authorize Apple to take electronic payment from the payment source, you represent that you’re the authorized person to use that particular payment source and the process is completely legal.
- Are you aware that on which date you’re supposed to pay the bill? Do you know on which day the automatic payments are deducted if you’ve authorized Apple to do so? Well, if you authorize Apple to make a payment on the 30th of every month and if the date isn’t available in that month, then the payment will be deducted on the last day of the month. Say for example on 28th in case of February month.
- If the payment is scheduled other than a business day, the payment would be credited on the scheduled date itself but it will be pulled from the bank on the next business day only!
So this is all that you must know about Apple Card payment before you set it up and activate your card. Stay tuned with us to get all the latest updates on Apple Card right away!
Recommended Posts to Read!
- List of Banks & Credit Cards that Support Apple Pay
- How to Manage Credit Cards on Apple Pay on Apple Watch
If you face any issues while making Apple Card payment, do let us know in the comment section below.