“Photos for Mac” is where I keep tons of my memorable shots. One of the main reasons I like to keep them on the computer is that the stock app has tons of imposing tools to edit images. Beyond editing, there is also an option to order prints in Photos on Mac.
So, if you have some wonderful photos and want to get them printed with professional quality in a range of sizes, you can get it done right from the Photos app. Let's find out how it works!
Step #1. Launch Photos app on your Mac.
Step #2. Now, you need to select the photos you want to order prints.
Note: To select multiple photos simply hold down the command key on your keyboard while selecting images.
Step #3. Next, click on the Add (+) button in a sidebar next to My Projects.
Step #4. Next up, you have to click on Prints.
- Simply double-click a photo to open the Photo Options window. Then, you will be able to apply a filter, change the cropping and zoom level, and even edit it.
- You can select white borders around the photos, or a glossy finish at the top right corner.
Note: white borders don't support Auto-Size prints.
- You can specify the number of printed copies of a photo: To do so, click the photo to select it, click the Options button in the toolbar and enter the number of copies you wish in the Copies field.
- To add more photos to your order, you need to click the Prints button in the toolbar and select Add Photos. Then, choose the photos you wish to add and click Add.
- To change the print size of your order, you have to click the Prints button in the toolbar and select Change Size. Next, choose the size.
- If you want to change the size of an individual photo, choose the photo first and click the Prints button in the toolbar.
- To add more print sizes to your order, click the Prints button in the toolbar and select Add Another Size. Then, select the additional print size you want.
If you want to add another size to an individual photo, select the photo and click the Prints button in the toolbar.
In case you click on the Cancel Order button, you will be able to save the order if you want to return to it later.
You can click the Order Prints button if you are done.
You have the option to select standard or express shipping based on your region.
You should see the estimated delivery day, click the Place Order button.
Now, wait for the package to be delivered to you.
Have any feedback? Shoot it in the comments below and don't fail to let us know the quality of the print once the package is delivered.
You might want to catch up with these posts as well:
- How to Import Photos from Digital Camera to Specific Folder on Mac
- How to Transfer Photos and Videos from iPhone to Computer Using WinX MediaTrans
- How to Use Third-Party Integrations in Photos App on Mac Running macOS High Sierra
- Capture Live Photos from FaceTime Call on Mac Running macOS High Sierra