Apple Pay Cash is available with iOS 11.2 or later. Also known as “Peer-to-Peer” money transfer, it lets you easily send or receive money via iMessage on your iPhone and Apple Watch. Additionally, you can manage your Apple Pay Cash on your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch without any stress.
For instance, you have the option to select which devices can use Apple Pay Cash, keep a tab on your card details and view your transactions. You can also turn off your account on any device and even completely close it if you don’t want to use it anymore. More after the jump:
How to Manage your Apple Pay Cash Account
- How to View your Apple Pay Cash Card Info
- How to View Your Apple Pay Cash Transaction
- How to Turn Off Apple Pay Cash on iPhone and iPad
- How to Turn Off Apple Pay Cash on Apple Watch
- How to Close your Apple Pay Cash Account
View your Apple Pay Cash Card Info
- On your iPhone: Launch Wallet app → Apple Pay Cash card → tap on “i” button.
- On your iPad: Open the Settings app → Wallet & Apple Pay → Apple Pay Cash card.
- Apple Watch: Launch Apple Watch app on your iPhone → Wallet & Apple Pay → tap your Apple Pay Cash card.
You should see your balance at the top of the screen or on your Apple ID account page.
View Your Apple Pay Cash Transaction
- On your iPhone: Open the Wallet app → Apple Pay Cash card, then tap “i.”
- On your iPad: Launch Settings app → Wallet & Apple Pay → Apple Pay Cash card.
Note: You get the option to view the transactions for all your of devices including Apple Watch in the Wallet app on your iPhone.
Step #1. Now, you have to tap the Transactions tab.
Step #2. Next, you should see your 10 most recent transactions.
- If you want to dig a bit deeper, scroll to All Transactions and select a relevant option.
- If you want to have more detail, tap a transaction.
To get an email with a PDF of your transaction history up to 11:59 p.m. PT the prior day, you need to tap Request Statement. Then, you have to confirm your email address and tap Send.
Turn Off Apple Pay Cash on iPhone and iPad
Once have set up Apple Pay Cash on one device, you will be able to use it on other compatible device synced with the same iCloud account.
If you no longer want to use any device for Apple Pay Cash, check out these steps:
Step #1. Launch Settings app on your iOS device.
Step #2. Tap on Wallet & Apple Pay.
Step #3. Now, you have to turn off Apple Pay Cash.
Turn Off Apple Pay Cash on Apple Watch
Step #1. Open the Apple Watch app on your paired iPhone.
Step #2. Tap Wallet & Apple Pay and then turn Off/On Apple Pay Cash.
You have only disabled Apple Pay Cash on your device. At any time you want to use it, follow the same steps mentioned above and then turn it on in the end. What if you want to close it? There is a way to get it done as well. Read on…
Close your Apple Pay Cash Account
Disabling Apple Pay Cash in Settings doesn’t close your account. You need to contact Apple to close it.
Before completely closing your Apple Pay Cash account, you must ensure that the balance is $0. Besides, make sure that there are no pending transactions.
If you want to check your balance, head over to your card info. Then, you will be able to transfer money to your bank, spend it, or send it to someone.
Step #1. Head over to information tab on your respective device:
- On your iPhone: Open the Wallet app → Apple Pay Cash card → tap on “i” and then ap the Info tab.
- On your iPad: Launch Settings app → Wallet & Apple Pay → Apple Pay Cash card → Info tab.
- Apple Watch: Launch Apple Watch app on your iPhone → Wallet & Apple Pay → Apple Pay Cash card.
Step #2. Now, tap on Contact Apple and then tap on Call.
Have you got started with “Peer-to-Peer” money transfer? If yes, let us know your feedback about it in the comments below.
Take a glance at these posts as well:
- How to Send or Receive Money using Facebook Messenger
- Best Expense Tracker iPhone and iPad Apps
- How to Use Animoji on iPhone X
- How to Customize iMessage App Drawer in iOS 11