watchOS 6 is more health-centric and independent than earlier iterations of watchOS. And this has inspired a lot of Apple Watch users to download and install the latest version of watchOS. Those who have a developer account can easily install watchOS 6 beta 8 on their Apple Watch. But what about users without a developer account? Well, they can follow this procedure to install watchOS 6 beta 8 on Apple Watch even without a developer account.
Before you initiate the process of installing watchOS 6 on your watch, you need to take care of a few things. For example, is your watch compatible with the latest watchOS? Will you be able to go back to the previous watchOS once you update your watch? Find out everything you need to know before installing watchOS beta on Apple Watch.
How to Download and Install watchOS 6 Beta 8 on Apple Watch without Developer Account
- First off, check your device’s compatibility. The watchOS 6 is compatible with Apple Watch Series 4, 3, 2 and Series 1
- Second, you cannot downgrade your Apple Watch to watchOS 5.3 once you upgrade your smartwatch. In case you want to downgrade your watch, you will have to visit Apple Store or an authorized reseller of Apple.
- Third, your paired iPhone should be running iOS 13; if it is not, you can download iOS 13 beta 8 on your iPhone. You can also install iOS 13 beta 8 on your iPhone without developer account.
- Make sure your device is connected to a Strong WiFi network and Apple Watch must have at least 50% battery life.
With this information, go ahead and download watchOS 6 beta profile.
Step #1. Open Safari on your paired iPhone and visit this website.
Step #2. Scroll down to watch OS Beta Profile, and tap on it.
Step #3. Now, tap on Allow to configure the beta profile.
Step #4. Next, the Watch app will open. You need to tap on Install at the top right → Enter your iPhone Passcode → tap on Install from the top right corner and tap on Install again at the bottom to confirm.
Step #5. Now, tap on Restart in the popup to reboot your Apple Watch. Once the process is completed, tap on Done.
Next, you can update your watch like other regular software updates Apple frequently releases.
How to Install watchOS 6 Beta 8 on Apple Watch
Make sure your Apple Watch should be in charging mode and it should be charged 50% or more. Keep your iPhone nearby.
Step #1. Launch Watch app on your iPhone.
Step #2. Now, tap on My Watch tab from the bottom menu → General → Software Update.
Step #3. Here, you will see watchOS 6 beta 8; tap on Download and Install → Enter iPhone passcode → On Terms & Conditions screen, tap on Agree.
Now, the process will start, you have to wait for a while until is completed successfully.
That’s all friends!
During the entire process, keep your iPhone close to your Apple Watch; your smartwatch becomes non-functional while it is updated.
watchOS 6 is equipped with impressive features like cycle tracking, activity trends, new watch faces, and others. More and more watch users are adopting this latest software on their smartwatch.
- How to Downgrade from iOS 13 Beta to iOS 12 on iPhone
- How to Use PS4 or Xbox One Controller with iOS 13, iPadOS, and tvOS 13
- How to Download iPadOS 13 Beta on iPad
Would you like to update your Apple Watch with watchOS 6? Which feature has impressed you the most? Share your feedback with us on Facebook, Twitter, and Telegram. Use our comments section to write your opinion about watchOS. You can also interact with us by downloading our app on your iPhone or iPad.