Now that the suspense is uncovered about the features of iOS 13 and iPadOS, Google search is flooded with users looking to download and install the latest version of iOS on their supported device. Thankfully, with the release of 13.4 beta 5 and iPadOS 13.4 beta 5, Apple has enabled OTA updates. You just need a developer profile installed on your device to get it done.
In this post, we will guide you step-by-step along with a download link to the beta profile. So let’s get started.
- None of the devices we tried had suffered any data loss, but we encourage you to have a complete backup before proceeding.
- If in case you end up with the mess, you can always revert back to iOS 12 using iTunes. But you’ll lose all your data.
- Most importantly, it is highly recommended to try iOS 13 or iPadOS 13 on the secondary device. So even if something goes wrong, your primary device is safe.
How to Download and Install iOS 13.4 Beta 5, iPadOS 13.4 Beta 5 without Developer Account
Below method is the same and applies to iPadOS 13.4 beta 5
Note: Please follow these steps using Safari browser on the device on which you wish to install iOS 13.4 beta 5.
Step #1. The very first thing you’ll need to install is the beta profile. You can download it from here.
Step #2. Tap on Download, and when prompted, tap Allow to download the file on your device.
Step #3. You’ll receive one more prompt after a profile is downloaded. Now head over to Settings app.
Step #4. Right below your iCloud name, you’ll notice a new menu “Profile Downloaded”; tap on it. Now tap on Install located at the top-right corner of the screen, and then enter your passcode when prompted.
Step #5. Tap on Install at the consent prompt, and tap Install again when prompted.
Step #6. After the profile is installed, you’ll need to restart your device. Tap on “Restart” at the prompt.
Step #7. Once your iPhone restarts, unlock it and go to Settings → General → Software Update.
Step #8. Here you’ll notice the iOS 13 update available. Simply tap Download and Install to get things started.
Depending on your internet speed, this process can take from a few minutes to a couple of hours. Once this process is finished, you’ll be on the latest iOS 13.4 beta 5.
Compared to installing iOS 13 from Mac or Windows, OTA update is always easy to get things done. You may try the new iOS, but let me tell you that it is extremely buggy and battery backup may be a top concern for you. Make sure you backup everything and have a way to roll back to older iOS version if required.
- How to Download and Install watchOS 6 Beta on Apple Watch
- How to Download iPadOS 13 Beta on iPad
- iPadOS 13 Features: A Giant Step Towards Making iPad A Full-On Laptop Killer
- iOS 13 Supported Devices: Starting from iPhone SE to the Latest iPhone