YouTube has got plenty to let you have a more personalized experience. Case in point, you can hide or show your YouTube likes and saved playlists depending on how you wish to manage your privacy.
You can keep your posts in the activity feed whenever you add a video to a public playlist. And if you don’t want to show them up; you also have the option to keep these activities private. Ready to customize your YouTube channel privacy? Here you go!
How to Hide or Show YouTube Likes & Saved Playlists on iPhone, iPad, and Computer
How to Hide or Show YouTube Likes & Saved Playlists on iPhone and iPad
Step #1. Launch YouTube app on your iOS device.
Step #2. Now, tap your profile icon and tap on My channel.
Step #3. In the right corner of your channel page, tap on Settings [looks like gear icon].
- Keep all of my liked videos private
- Keep all of my subscriptions private
- Keep all of my saved playlists private
Customizing your channel setting on the web is equally simple.
How to Hide or Show YouTube Likes & Saved Playlists on Computer
Step #1. Open YouTube on your computer and sign in, if you are not already.
Step #2. Now, click on your profile icon in the top right corner,
Step #3. Click on Settings.
Step #4. Next, click on Privacy.
Step #5. You can now tick or untick the boxes next to the following options:
- Add video to public playlist
- Like a video or save a playlist
- Subscribe to a channel
Step #6. In the end, make sure to click Save to confirm the change.
Video: How to How to Hide YouTube Likes & Saved Playlists on iPhone or iPad?
That’s all folks!
Have your say
That’s how you can offer desired privacy to some of your more personal playlists. Have any question? Shoot it in the comments below.
Catch up with these posts as well:
- How to Enable Dark Mode on YouTube on iPhone, iPad, and Android
- How to Customize Caption in YouTube on iPhone, iPad, Android or PC
- How to Sign in to YouTube App on Apple TV
- How to Enable Restricted Mode on YouTube on iPhone and PC