“Animoji” is one of the most talked about features of iPhone X. And considering how exciting the animated-emoji is, it deserves to have a lot of accolades. I’m sure many iPhone, and even Android users would be willing to have a go at this excellent feature. Luckily, there is a way to get Animojis not just on any iPhones but also on an Android device.
Meet an app called “MrrMrr” that can let you use Animojis elegantly on any iPhone. To be more precise, you can get Animojis on your iPhone 5s, 6/6 Plus, iPhone 6s/6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 8/8 Plus. Another notable thing about this app is that it also works with iPad. Your device must be running iOS 11 or later. As for Android, the app requires Android 5.0 or later. So, ready to give this Animojis alternative a spin on your device? Let me walk along with you!
How to Get iPhone X Animojis on iPhone 8, 8 Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 6(s), 6(s) Plus, iPhone SE, or iPhone 5s and Android Device
- MrrMrr can’t track your face as perfectly as Animojis, which makes the most of the TrueDepth camera.
- Instead of the TrueDepth camera, this app uses your phone’s standard camera that helps it capture minor facial movements in real time.
- Currently, MrrMrr has only six emojis like dog, cat, robot, which are quite similar to those of iPhone X animojis but on the other hand, the app has tons of masks, filters, and effects that make it an excellent asset for fun-loving messaging.
Step #1. First off, download MrrMrr on your device. It’s absolutely free.
Step #2. Now, launch the app and allow it to access your camera and microphone.
Step #3. Next, tap on Emojis tab at the bottom.
Step #4. Next up, you need to select the emoji you wish to use.
Step #5. Up next, tap on the red shutter button to record the video.
Step #6. It’s time to express yourself and bring out the hidden dog or cat in its full-fledged form.
Step #7. Once you have recorded the video, you have the option to share it on Facebook, Messenger, Instagram. To do so, just tap on the medium through which you wish to share your video → write a cool message and share it.
Don’t forget to check out the save button to save the video to your Camera Roll. Once you have saved it to your library, you can use the editing tools to fine tune the video and blast it on social media or share it via email or even Messages app.
Also, make sure to check out various effects like Masks and Snapchat like filters.
That’s pretty much it!
Frankly speaking, I have found “MrrMrr” pretty good. Though it does have limitations and can’t be as accurate regarding face mapping as iPhone X’s exclusive Animojis, it provides you an opportunity to try out this feature. Let me know what you think of this fun-loving app in the comments below.
Shouldn’t miss out these posts as well:
- How to Customize iMessage App Drawer in iOS 11
- How to Use Apple Pay Cash on iPhone and iPad
- How to Send/Receive Money via Facebook Messenger
- How to Delete Sent WhatsApp Message on iPhone and Android