“Animoji” is one of the most talked about features of iPhone X and the 2018 iPhones. And considering how exciting the animated-emoji is, it deserves to have a lot of accolades. I’m sure many iPhone, and even Android users would be willing to have a go at this excellent feature. Luckily, there is a way to get Animojis not just on any iPhones but also on an Android device.
Meet an app called “SUPERMOJI” that can let you use Animojis on any iPhone. To be more precise, you can get Animojis on your iPhone 5s, 6/6 Plus, iPhone 6s/6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 8/8 Plus. Another notable thing about this app is that it also works with iPad.
How to Get Animoji on iPhone 8, 8 Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 6(s), 6(s) Plus, iPhone SE, or iPhone 5s and Android Device
Another requirement is that your device must be running iOS 11 or later. Android users will need to use the APK to install the app. So, ready to give this Animojis alternative a spin on your device? Let me walk you through the process!
- SUPERMOJI can’t track your face as perfectly as Animojis, which makes the most of the TrueDepth camera.
- Instead of the TrueDepth camera, this app uses your phone’s standard camera that helps it capture minor facial movements in real time.
- The app boasts an almost same range of animojis that exist on Apple’s flagship iPhones. I mean you can try out several emojis like dog, cat, robot, and more. That’s not all; it also offers some cool filters and effects to let you add some more spice into the play.
Step #1. First off, download SUPERMOJI on your device. It’s absolutely free.
- Download SUPERMOJI on your iOS device
- Download SUPERMOJI APK file and install it on your Android device
Step #2. Now, launch the app and allow it to access your camera and microphone.
Step #3. Next up, you need to select the mask you wish to use. Check out the multiple options on offer and pick out the one that you like to use.
Once you have selected the mask, you can choose a nice background that can go along perfectly with both the mood and the mask. To do so, tap on the Backgrounds tab and select a befitting option.
Step #4. Up next, tap on the red shutter button to record the video.
Step #5. It’s time to express yourself and bring out the hidden dog or cat in its full-fledged form.
Step #6. Once you have recorded the video, you have the option to share it on Facebook, Messenger, Instagram. To do so, just tap on the medium through which you wish to share your video → write a cool message and share it.
Don’t forget to check out the save button to save the video to your Camera Roll. Once you have saved it to your library, you can use the editing tools to fine tune the video and blast it on social media or share it via email or even Messages app.
Oh yeah, don’t fail to check out the multiple effects as they appear to be well thought out.
Video: How to Get iPhone X Animojis on Any iPhone?
Frankly speaking, I have found “SUPERMOJI” pretty good. Though it does have limitations and can’t be as accurate regarding face mapping as iPhone X/Xs’ exclusive Animojis, it provides you an opportunity to try out this feature.
Shouldn’t miss out these posts as well:
- How to Customize iMessage App Drawer in iOS 11
- How to Use Apple Pay Cash on iPhone and iPad
- How to Send/Receive Money via Facebook Messenger
- How to Delete Sent WhatsApp Message on iPhone and Android