With the introduction of “Apple Pay on the Web”, Apple's mobile payment system has become more user-friendly than ever before. Indeed, shopping online had never been so convenient on iPhone, iPad or Mac.
In this holiday season, Apple has made sure you get plenty of incentive while using Apple Pay on the web. The Cupertino-based company has collaborated with several major banks and brands to provide discounts, free shipping, rewards and a lot more. It sounds really exciting, doesn't it?
How to Get Discounts, Rewards for Using Apple Pay on the Web on iPhone, iPad and Mac
Note: These exclusive offers are available only in U.S. Though there is no confirmation as to how long these special deals will be available, we expect them to continue to entertain you throughout the holiday season.
Following are the Current Partners which offer fabulous deals:
- JackThreads: It offers 20% off.
- Jet: It offers 10% off your first three orders. Besides, you get $5 JetCash to use on future purchases.
- GrubHub: You can win $50 gift card. On new diners, it offers $10 off on next order. Instacart: It provides a free month of Instacart delivery to first-time customers.
- Lululemon: It gives a $25 gift card when you spend over $150.Adidas: One- or two-day free shipping.
- Casper: if you buy a mattress, it provides you a $50 iTunes gift card.
- The New York Times: 50% discount on a one-year subscription.
- 1-800 Flowers: Free shipping.
- Overstock: It provides free year of Club O Rewards Membership.
- Shopify: Offers a number of gifts and deals.
- Spring: It provides 20% discount.
- Vacatia: It offers 7% discount on resort bookings. Moreover, you have the chance to win a one-week stay in Hawaii.
- Seamless: You can win a $50 gift card. On new diners, it provides $10 discount off on next order.
These partners have also just about lined up to offer exclusive deals
- Abercrombie & Fitch
- Under Armour
- Warby Parker
- The Washington Post
- Bank of America (Red)
It's very easy to use Apple Pay on the web on Mac and iPhone/iPad. It works only in Safari.