Thanks to the support for over 300 magazines and some of the well-known newspapers, “Apple News Plus” seems to be a great platform for both avid readers and news junkies. Aside from the huge library of content, the one thing that has caught my eyes in the app is the neat user-interface.
Thus, it’s pretty simple to navigate through all the available stuff and easily access the ones you’ve subscribed to. Even though it’s quite upfront to follow Apple News+ magazines on iOS and macOS device and also access their latest issues, some of you might need help to get started. Let’s get going!
How to Get Your Favorite Magazines in Apple News on iOS and macOS
- Follow Apple News+ Magazines on iPhone and iPod Touch
- Follow Magazines in Apple News App on iPad and Mac
- Find New and Recent Issues Of Your Favorite Apple News+ Magazines
- Access Recent Issues Of Your Favorite Magazines in Apple News
Note: As of now, Apple News+ is available only in the US and Canada.
Follow Magazines in Apple News app on iPhone and iPod Touch
Step #1. Open Apple News app on your device.
Step #2. Now, tap on Following at the bottom right of the screen.
Step #3. Next, you need to type in the name of the magazine you wish to read in the search bar.
Step #4. Then, locate the magazine in the list of results and hit the Follow button.
That’s it! From now onwards, you can read all of its latest issues.
Follow Magazines in Apple News App on iPad and Mac
Step #1. Launch Apple News app on your device.
Step #2. Now, you have to enter the name of the magazine that you wish to read in the search bar, which is located at the top of the sidebar .
- Just in case, you don’t find the sidebar, click on the sidebar icon to reveal it.
- If you want to check out all the available publications or wish to browse by categories, either tap on Browse the Catalog or tap on the specific category at the top of the screen.
Step #3. Next, select the magazine and hit the Follow button.
Find New and Recent Issues Of Your Favorite Apple News Plus Magazines on iPhone and iPod Touch
Using the News+ feed, you can easily access all the recent issues of the magazines you’ve followed.
Step #1. Open Apple News app on your device and hit News+ tab at the bottom.
Step #2. Now, you can find the latest issues of your favorite magazines.
Access Recent Issues Of Your Favorite Magazines in Apple News App on iPad and Mac
Step #1. Fire up Apple News app on your device.
Step #2. Now, tap on News+ in the sidebar .
Note: If the sidebar is hidden, tap on its icon.
Next, head into the magazines you have followed and then navigate to the latest issues.
That’s pretty much it!
As per reports, some big newspapers like The New York Times and The Washington Post aren’t happy with Apple’s terms (a solid 50% cut). Therefore, they have opted out of the news service. However, we expect Apple and leading newspapers to strike better negotiation sooner than later.
In the meantime, let us know your thoughts about News Plus and whether or not it looks promising to you.
You may also like to explore:
- Apple Card: An All-new Credit Card Experience Created by Apple
- Apple Arcade: All You Need to Know About Apple’s Game Subscription Service
- Apple tv+ Release Date and Price