I make sure to read several helpful reviews before purchasing anything. It assists me in buying the things that are timed to my needs or preference. If you also like to weigh things before spending your dollar, you would be glad to know that iOS 11.3 or later lets you filter App Store reviews on your iPhone and iPad.
Based on need, you can choose to get the most helpful or the most recent reviews. And just in case, you wish to keep an eye on some of the glaring drawbacks, you also have the option to select most critical reviews starting with one star.
How to Filter App Store Reviews on iPhone and iPad
Make sure that your iPhone or iPad is running iOS 11.3 or later.
Step #1. Launch App Store device.
Step #2. Now, navigate to your favorite app or game.
Step #3. On the item's page, you need to tap on the link See All which is located Ratings & Reviews section.
Next up, tap the link Sort By and select the preferred filtering option.
- Most Helpful: To get the reviews with the most helpful feedback.
- Most Favorable: To have the highest-rated reviews.
- Most Critical: To display the lowest-rated reviews.
- Most Recent: Get the most recent reviews.
Generally, it's better to go through both the good and bad side of the story to have a balanced perspective. Hence, I would recommend you to never fail to check the most critical reviews if you want to be aware of some of the existing loopholes.
That's all for now!
That's how you can quickly access the more helpful reviews about apps and games! Have any feedback? Do toss it up in the comments below.
You might want to read these posts as well:
- How to Stop Autoplay Video in App Store on iPhone and iPad
- How to Re-download Purchased Apps on iPhone and iPad
- How to Hide Red App Store Badge on iPhone and iPad
- How to Cancel App Store Subscription from iPhone, iPad, Mac and Apple TV