watchOS 7 is officially here. It was announced at WWDC 2020 with new features and improvements. Apple Watch Series 3 and later support it. If you are looking to download watchOS 7.4 developer beta 7 on your compatible smartwatch, then let me show how. But first, a few points to consider.
- Before starting with the steps, ensure that your paired iPhone 6s or later is also running the latest iOS 14 beta and connected to a strong Wi-Fi network.
- Besides, your smartwatch must have at least 50% power and be connected to a magnetic charger.
How to download watchOS 7.4 developer beta 7
- Open Safari on your paired iPhone and go to Developer.apple.com
- Check out the watchOS 7 download page and hit Download watchOS 7 beta Configuration Profile.
- Choose Apple Watch as the device for beta testing and hit Install.
- Next up, you have to enter your Apple ID passcode. Then, you have to tap on Install again to confirm
- After that, restart your smartwatch
Now, wait for your wearable device to reboot. Once it’s done, you can install the update as usual.
How to install watchOS 7.4 developer beta 7 on Apple Watch
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone
- Tap on My Watch tab → General → Software Update.
- Next, tap on Download and Install. Then, you will have to enter your iPhone passcode and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Finally, tap on Install.
Now, allow the update to take place without any interruption. You can check the progress on your smartwatch. Once it’s done, you will be ready to take the latest watchOS 7 for a long spin.
Now that everything is set, start your extensive search to discover the hidden features and have a close peek at all the much-talked-about new add-ons. Here I’m wishing you a fun-filled watchOS 7 beta testing!