While using Facebook, I often come across funny videos shared by my friends. To ensure I’m able to catch up with those great clips at my own convenient time– even without the Internet, I make sure to save them.
Since the process of downloading Facebook videos on the iPhone and iPad was a bit complex, I had been craving for a more straightforward way to get it done. And guess what? Thanks to a handy app named “MyMedia,” saving Facebook videos on the iOS device has now become a tad easier than ever before!
I’ve been using this file manager app to not just take control of files but also download the clips that catch my eyes. If you are like me, jump over to start expanding your huge library of hilarious videos.
- How to Save Video From Facebook to iPhone Camera Roll
- How to Save Facebook Videos to Watch Later on iPhone and iPad
How to Save Video From Facebook to iPhone Camera Roll
- First and foremost, download MyMedia on your iOS device.
- Now, launch Facebook on your iOS device and head over to the video you wish to download. Next, tap on the Share button and select More Options and tap on Copy.
- Launch the MyMedia app and make sure the Browser tab is selected, if it’s not already. Next, head over to fbdown.net using the built-in browser.
- Next up, you need to paste the link of the video. (to do so, touch and hold in the text field and tap on Paste.) Then, tap on the Download button.
- Up next, you have two options: Download Video in Normal Quality and Download Video in HD Quality. Pick the preferred video quality to start downloading the clip. (Go for the normal quality, if you want to manage the storage smartly.)
- I’m going to select the Normal Quality → Tap on Download the File to confirm.
- Now, enter the name of the file and tap on Save.
- Once the video has been downloaded, tap on Back at the top right → Next, tap on the Media tab at the bottom.
- Tap on the video name and select Save to Camera Roll in the menu Tap on OK while the app asks for permission.
That’s all there is to it!
You have successfully downloaded and saved Facebook videos to your Camera Roll. Now, you can head to the Photos app ⟶ Albums tab ⟶ Videos folder to check out your clip.
How to Save Facebook Videos to Watch Later on iPhone and iPad
What if you just want to save videos to catch them later? There is a way to get your favorite clips to view at your own convenient time. And for it, you don’t need to take the help of any third-party app.
- Open Facebook on your iOS device and go to the video you wish to save.
- Now, tap on the video to play.
- Next, tap on the three dots at the top of the video.
- Next up, tap on Save Video.
Your clip has been saved. At any time you wish to watch those clicks, launch the app → tap on more button at the bottom of the screen → tap on Saved.
Next, you should all of your saved posts. If you don’t find the video there, simply tap on the Videos tab to easily access all of those saved clips.
Video: How to Download Facebook Video on Your iPhone and iPad
So, that’s the easiest way to save some of your favorite Facebook videos to your iOS device! Have any feedback? Feel free to let us know that in the comments below.
You might want to catch up with these posts as well: