Once you set up Bedtime alarm for the first time, it will permanently show up in the Alarm section of the Clock app. Sure you can turn it off, but still, it will not go away. The only solution to get rid of it on your iOS device is to Reset All Settings. Let me show you how.
How to Delete Bedtime Alarm on iPhone and iPad Running iOS 13 or Later
Before You Begin:
- Reset All Settings will not delete any personal data like photos, music, videos, apps, app data, iCloud account
- However, things like Wi-Fi password, Bluetooth devices, VPN configurations, Keyboard dictionary, Home screen layout of apps, Location settings, Privacy settings, Wallpaper settings, Notification settings, Control Center customizations, display settings, Apple Pay cards, etc will switch back to the default factory settings
- In short, every setting that you have changed according to your preference will be removed or rolled back to the out-of-the-box state.
Now that you know the finer details, follow the steps below to completely delete the Bedtime option from the Alarm section of the Clock app.
- Open the Settings app
- Tap on General.
- Tap on Reset.
- Tap on Reset All Settings.
- Enter your device passcode
- Tap Reset All Settings.
After the process completes, go through the basic set up process. Now all settings on your iPhone or iPad are similar to a new device. Open the Alarm section inside the clock app. You will no longer see the Bedtime section on top.
That’s all, mate!
I hope this short quick guide helped you fix your Bedtime Alarm woes. Since Apple’s default offering is troubling for you, why don’t you take a moment to look at our list of best sleep tracking apps for iPhone and Apple Watch!