Who doesn’t like to share Snaps with their besties and friends? Thus, Snapstreaks have become a popular and integral part of our lives. Although a big-time socializer would have infinite Streaks, selecting each of them becomes quite cumbersome.
But not just us; Snapchat is also aware of the same. And thus why Snapchat has introduced special Streaks shortcuts. If you don’t know what it is or want to learn how to create Snapchat shortcut on iPhone and Android, I have provided you with the steps below.
How to make shortcut on Snapchat on iPhone and Android
- Open Snapchat and take a Snap.
- Tap on Send To.
- On your friend’s list, tap Shortcuts from the top right.
- Tap New Shortcut.
- Select friends, you want to add.
- Select the emoji you want to assign the Shortcut.
- Tap on Create shortcut.
Viola, you have successfully created a shortcut for your favorite contacts; you’ll be redirected to the Snaps page. To send a Snap using the shortcut you’ve created, double tap the shortcut emoji on the send Snap screen. This will allow you to select everyone on that list at once.
But if you want to be more exclusive and mark down fewer people, single-tap the shortcut emoji → select → send.
Things you should know about Streaks:
- You can create multiple shortcuts for multiple purposes (you know what I mean).
- Plus, you can add the same friends to multiple shortcuts.
- If you’ve lost your Streak, use this article to get it back in 4-easy steps.
Snapchat Shortcuts not showing? Here’s what to do
- Have you switched devices or updated OS? Snapchat locks certain features for 24 hours for security reasons, so wait and try the next day again.
- Delete and reinstall Snapchat on your device.
- Log out and log in again.
If nothing else works, try logging into a different device. After the 24-hour wait, add the Streaks shortcut and moves back to the original device.
Shortcuts are a really handy feature. It manages to get work done quickly; plus, it ensures we leave no friends behind. Do you find it useful? Do you think you are a pro Snapper yourself? Share with us your pro tips in the comments.