Apart from letting you control music and HomeKit accessories, the Siri-based speaker can also help you remain alerted about certain things that you don’t want to forget. Creating reminders with Siri on HomePod is dead simple! All you have to do is keep your command as precise as possible.
So, whether you want the personal assistant to remind you to wish your friend the happy birthday or prompt you to carry lunch to the office, it will get your work done smartly. All of your created reminders sync to the iOS device connected to the speaker (only if it has access to Contacts, Messages, Reminders, and Notes of your device.) Just ensure that your iPhone and HomePod are on the same Wi-Fi network.
How To Set Reminders on HomePod using Siri
- “Hey Siri, remind me to complete my project.”
- “Hey Siri, remind me to take iPad to the office tomorrow 9:00 a.m.”
- “Hey Siri, remind me to get ready for the birthday party on Saturday afternoon.”
- “Hey Siri, remind me to call my bro when I leave the house.”
- “Hey Siri, remind me to cook sandwich tomorrow in the morning.”
You can also ask Siri to add items to your pre-set lists in Reminders app.
- “Hey Siri, create a new shopping list.”
- “Hey Siri, add ketchup to my shopping list.”
- “Hey Siri, what’s on my shopping list?”
- “Hey Siri, remove bread from my shopping list.”
- “Hey Siri, mark milk as completed on my shopping list.”
Have your say
How much satisfied are you with Siri on the HomePod? Having your reviews in the comments would be great.
You might want to read these posts as well:
- Siri Commands for HomePod
- How to Set up and Use Personal Requests on HomePod
- How to Disable Listening History on HomePod
- How to Use HomePod as Speakerphone