Spotify is a popular streaming service that offers a huge library of songs spread across many languages. Further, the makers empower users to navigate the app in a language of their preference. Yes, you’ve read it right! This guide will demonstrate how you can change Spotify language on iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
- Why you should change Spotify language
- How to change Spotify language on iPhone and iPad
- How to change Spotify language on Mac
Why you should change Spotify language
Changing language in Spotify is bliss if you have limited linguistic skills or learning a new language. Let’s see how you can use this trick to uplift your musical journey:
- You can navigate and explore the platform more effectively in your preferred language.
- It enhances the overall user experience by allowing you to understand various features, settings, and menus.
- Enjoying music in a certain language helps you in cultural immersion and vocabulary learning.
How to change Spotify language on iPhone and iPad
- Launch Spotify on your iPhone → Tap Settings icon → Select Languages.
- Tap Add Language → Continue. Now, you will be redirect to iPhone Settings, from where you can change the app language.
- Now, select Language and choose your preferred language. I have opted for Espanol.
- Force quit and relaunch the Spotify app.
That’s it! Now, you will see all app options, settings, and menus in your chosen language. However, your recommendations will not be affected.
Further, if you want to explore music in a different language, you can change your music language preferences on the app. Thereafter, Spotify will start recommending music in those languages.
Change the language of songs on Spotify
- Launch Spotify → Select Settings icon → Tap Languages.
- Tap Music Languages.
- Now, toggle on the languages you prefer.
How to change Spotify language on Mac
- Access Spotify on your Mac.
- Click your profile → Select Settings.
- Access the drop-down menu beside Language.
- Select any of the available languages.
- Click Restart App when prompted.
- As the page is refreshed, the changes will be acted upon accordingly.
Note: This procedure is the same for Spotify app in browser.
No, changing the app language in Spotify will not have any impact on your music library or playlists. If you want a music playlist in other languages, change the music language settings.
Spotify offers a wide range of languages. However, the availability may vary depending on your device’s region.
Changing the app language settings will not affect the search results or recommendations in Spotify. However, adding a new music language preference will personalize the suggestions based on your listening habits.
By customizing Spotify’s language to your preference, you can seamlessly navigate the app and enjoy your favorite music in a familiar setting. Remember, Spotify offers a wide selection of languages, so don’t hesitate to explore new linguistic horizons.
Thank you for reading. If any, don’t hesitate to drop your concerns in the comment section below.
- Apple Music vs. Spotify: Which is the best music streaming platform?
- Spotify stops playing tracks on iPhone and iPad? How to fix it
- How to delete your Spotify account from iPhone and iPad
Readers like you help support iGeeksBlog. When you make a purchase using links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more.
Yash is a driven individual with a passion for technology and its impact on our world. His aim is to educate and inform others about the newest advancements in technology and how they can benefit society. In consonance, he is deeply indulged in anime and Marvel Cinematic Universe, if not writing.
Ava is an enthusiastic consumer tech writer coming from a technical background. She loves to explore and research new Apple products & accessories and help readers easily decode the tech. Along with studying, her weekend plan includes binge-watching anime.