Did you know that you can change the Spotify language and replace it with your native one? The desktop version features an option to change it within the app. However, this can’t be done from the Spotify app for iPhone and Android. You will have to do it from your phone’s settings. Follow this step-by-step guide to change Spotify language on iPhone, Android, and Computer!
- How to Change Spotify Language on iPhone or iPad
- How to Change Spotify Language on Android
- How to Change Language in Spotify on Desktop
How to Change Spotify Language on iPhone or iPad
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Go to General settings.
- Scroll down a little and tap Language & Region.
- Select the first option – iPhone Language.
- Choose your preferred language from the list.
- Tap on the Change to the language confirmation message.
Your iPhone will take a second or two to apply the changes. But ensure that this will also change the language of entire content on your iPhone.
How to Change Spotify Language on Android
- Launch the Settings app on your Android device and tap on System.
- Go to the Languages & input section by typing in the search bar or scrolling to the bottom.
- Tap on Languages.
- Hit Add a language.
- Select your preferred language.
- Place that language on the top of your current one to enable it.
Note: The Languages section in the Settings app may vary in all devices based on the Android version and phone’s UI system.
Your entire device’s content has been translated into your chosen language, including the Spotify app.
How to Change Language in Spotify on Desktop
- Open the desktop app for Spotify.
- Sign in with your username and password if you haven’t.
- Click on the drop-down menu beside your profile name at the top right corner.
- Select Settings.
- Click on the drop-down menu and choose the right language from the list.
- Restart the Spotify app to take the effect.
So that was it. We hope that now you’ll be able to use Spotify more conveniently. Apart from this, Apple Music is one of the most loved music apps on the iPhone. To know more which will work the best for you, read our thorough opinion guide here.
You may also check out related posts:
- Spotify Premium Not Working on iPhone? Here’s What You Should Try
- How to Share Spotify Song to Instagram Story on iPhone
- How to Adjust Equalizer and Audio Settings in Spotify
- How to transfer text messages from Android to iPhone