The Voice Memos app has got a new lease on life. With the redesigned interface, it looks more efficient than ever before. Interestingly, you can now change audio quality in Voice Memos app on your iOS 12 devices.
If you often find yourself dealing with recordings, you would really adore this feature. iOS offers you two options to choose from AAC and Uncompressed. And depending on your requirement, you can switch between them.
How to Change Audio Quality in Voice Memos App on iPhone and iPad Running iOS 12
Step #1. Launch Settings app on your iOS device.
Step #2. Now, scroll down and tap on Voice Memos.
Step #3. Next, tap on Audio Compression Quality.
Step #4. Next up, you have two options.
- AAC: Choose it if you wish to keep the file size small.
- Uncompressed: Select it if you want to keep the file size large without any change.
That’s all, folks!
What’s your take on the new Voice Memo app? Do tell us your thoughts in the comments below.
You would like to have a glance at:
- How to Share iCloud Photo Album with Anyone from iPhone, iPad, or Mac
- How to Make Group FaceTime Calls in iOS 12 on iPhone and iPad
- How to Turn Off Siri Suggestions on Lock Screen in iOS 12 on iPhone or iPad
- How to Show Website Icons on Safari Tabs in iOS 12 on iPhone or iPad