Sharing funny photos and videos with friends in WhatsApp is quite exciting. I’m sure; most of you must be enjoying it a lot. The messaging app has now made sharing media more entertaining than ever before. Keep guessing.
WhatsApp has just been updated to let you add emojis, text or even scribble on your favorite photos or videos. It’s just the spice you would want to keep your friends on the edge. Let’s find out!
How to Add Emojis, Text, and Draw on Photos or Videos in WhatsApp on iPhone
Make sure to update WhatsApp to the latest version– 2.16.12.
Step #1. Launch WhatsApp on your iPhone.
Step #2. Next, select the person you want to chat with.
Step #3. Now, you have to tap on “+” button.
Step #4. Next up, a menu will appear. You need to tap on Photo/Video Library (You can also tap on Take Photo or Video.)
Step #5. Navigate to the photo or video which you want to share with your friends and tap on it.
Step #6. Now, check out the top menu. You have the option to rotate the photo, delete it, add emoji, text or even draw on it.
- If you want to rotate the pic, tap on the crop/rotate button at the top. Then, tap on the button at the bottom left to rotate the pic
- There is also an option to adjust the size. Tap on the window at the bottom right corner, then choose your preferred option
- Simply tap on the Smiley icon, select the emoji you like, drag it to the desired place
- To add text, tap on the Text button at the top. Choose the preferred color of your text. To do so, just tap on the specific color. Write anything you want. Then, tap on the screen. Now, you have to drag the text at the desired place
- In order to draw on the image, tap on the pencil button at the top right corner. Now, draw on the photo
Step #8. Once you are done, tap on the send button at the bottom right corner.
You can now even use your display as a front-facing flash in order to capture better selfies in dim light areas. Besides, you have the option to zoom in while taking videos just by swiping up and down. Simply double tap on the screen to switch between rear and selfie cameras.
Recently, the messaging app had been updated to let you forward a message to multiple contacts or groups at once, tag people in a group chat.
The founder of iGeeksBlog, Dhvanesh, is an Apple aficionado, who cannot stand even a slight innuendo about Apple products. He dons the cap of editor-in-chief to make sure that articles match the quality standard before they are published.