Apple has rolled out iOS 11.3 beta 1 to developers for testing purpose. It includes some much-awaited features like Messages on iCloud, All new Animojis, AirPlay 2 and more. If you have a developer account, you can easily download and install iOS 11.3 beta 1 on your iPhone and iPad. But what if you don't have a dev account? Don't worry mate, you can still install iOS 11.3 beta 1 on your iPhone or iPad even without a developer account.
Interestingly, you don't need the help of PC to go through the process of downloading the latest iOS 11.3 beta on your iOS device. All you need to do is download the iOS 11.3 beta profile on your device and then install it just like any other software update. Enough talk? Let's get started!
How to Download and Install iOS 11.3 Beta 1 without Developer Account
Note: Since iOS 11.3 is still in beta, I would recommend you to download it on your secondary device as it may contain some bugs.
Step #1. Launch Safari on your iOS device. Then, go to bit.ly/2n7vfLi.
Then, tap on the “Download” button to install the iOS beta profile on your device. If you are asked “on which device would you like to install this profile?” choose iPhone to continue.
Step #2. Next, tap on Install → Enter your iPhone Passcode.
Step #3. Tap on Install from the top-right corner → Tap Install again in Popup.
Step #4. Tap on Restart.
Step #5. After your iOS device has rebooted, launch Settings app on your device → Tap on General.
Step #6. Tap on Software Update.
On the next screen, you should see the iOS developer beta profile.
Note: at times, the beta profile may take some time to appear. Hence, make sure to wait for it. Just in case, it doesn't show up, you need to reboot your device. (Check out: Can't download iOS 11 beta? Tips to solve the problem.)
Now, download and install the iOS 11.3 beta 1 as usual.
Take a look at some of the major features and changes in iOS 11.3
- iBooks is now named “Books.”
- It has all-new Apple TV remote interface elements and Siri support.
- AirPlay 2 multi-room audio.
- New privacy splash screen w/ Learn More details.
- There is a new blue Privacy icon in Settings.
- A new Privacy link in the News app.
- There are a new glyph and message during App Store purchases.
- There are four new Animoji: Bear, Dragon, Lion, and Skull.
- iMessages on iCloud is finally available.
- App Store Updates tab now shows size and version number
- There is an updated Health app with health records from hospitals
It's time to go ahead and take iOS 11.3 beta for a long spin! Explore all the new features and changes it has come up with. And, do not forget to let us know your feedback about the same.
You shouldn't miss out on these posts as well: