We human beings are never content with just our side of the field. The pasture is always greener on the other side for us, isn’t it? The same goes when we use a Mac. There may be times when you find that your job would be easier on Windows. But alas, how can you run Windows on a Mac.
News flash! Is you have CrossOver 13, you can in fact run Windows on your Mac. So now, the greener side of the pasture will always be within your reach. What makes this rock even more is that you can get this magical software for just a tiny amount of $29.95. Ordinarily it would cost you $60. So that is over 50% of a saving while getting twice the productivity and fun.
What’s so awesome about it?
CrossOver 13 by CodeWeavers is more than just a software. It is a movement, a method to ensure that no individual, should be limited to just one platform. Yes, Apple is amazing, but what if your roving eye settles on a Windows application or game? That is when CrossOver 13 comes to your rescue!
You can use Windows natively without the need for any license without a reboot and without a virtual machine.
What all are the features?
- You can get seamless command conversion.
- You do not need to reboot your machine.
- The operating systems work parallel to each other, but in a cool way!
What all do I need for this?
- You will need a Mac OS X 10.6.x or later
- You will need an intel based Mac
- Check out the deal page to know what apps are compatible with CrossOver 13
- The language requirement is English!
No shipping needed, this sortware comes with an instant digital download.
To get more deals please visit iGeeksBlog Deals.