Apple AirPods are the class apart with fantastic sound and appealing design. The earphones come with advanced features like “Automatic Ear Detection.” The best thing that I like about the headphones is that you can easily pair them with your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch.
Even though it’s quite easy to set up the earphones with your iPhone, the pairing process might not work at its very best at times. If the setup animation doesn’t appear while pairing your AirPods with your iPhone, check out these tips to fix the issue quickly.
Can’t Pair your AirPods with your iPhone? Tips to Fix the Issue
- Make sure your iPhone is running iOS 10.2 or later
- Make sure that the earphones are charged
- To recharge your AirPods, simply put them back in the charging case
- The case is equipped with a built-in battery which provides up to 24 hours of listening time
- To charge the case, you need to connect it to the Lightning cable which came with it and plug that into a USB port
- Just 15 minutes of charge will provide about three hours of music time for your AirPods
Step #1. Put the earphones in the case. Then, you need to close the lid of the earphones case and wait 15 seconds.
Step #2. Now, open the lid. The status light will flash white. Then, try to set up your earphones.
Step #3. Just in case, the status light doesn’t flash white, you have to press and hold the setup button located on the back of the case until you see the status light flash white.
Step #4. If you are still unable to set up your AirPods, press and hold the setup button for at least 15 seconds again until the status light flash amber a few times and then flash white.
That’s it! Hopefully, you are able to pair your headphones with your iOS device.
There are interesting ways through which you can even customize your AirPods as per your need. Better still, you can pair the headphones with your Windows, Android, and other Bluetooth devices as well.
Apple’s AirPods are superb but if you aren’t much impressed with them, do check out these excellent alternatives.
You would love to have a go at these best Christmas deals on Apple products’ accessories.
Have any question? Let us know that in the comments below.