A car charger is an essential accessory for anyone who has a long daily commute or loves long drives. Much like power banks and car mounts, they come in super useful to keep your 2nd generation iPhone SE powered up on-the-go. There’s a wide variety of brands and designs to choose from, each boasting different features. So if you need help choosing the right one for your needs, check out the best iPhone SE (2020) car chargers.
- Anker Power Drive 2 24W USB Car Charger
- Maxboost Car Charger with Smart USB Port
- RAVPower Mini 24W USB Car Charger
- Gembonics MFi Certified Lighting Car Charger
- PowerBear Car Charger
- Syncwire USB Car Charger with Lightning Cable
- AmazonBasics Straight Cable Lightning Car Charger
- ZeeHoo Qi-certified Wireless Car Charger
- JOOMFEEN Fast USB Car Charger
- Mongoora 36W Car Charger
1. Anker Power Drive 2 24W USB Car Charger
Combining PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technologies, PowerDrive 2 delivers safe charging. Plus, the 4.8 amps total output (2 USB ports) is up to the task when it comes to charging your iPhone SE (2020) securely.
As for design, PowerDrive 2 sports a pretty compact form-factor. Thus, the car charger can easily slip even into a tiny pocket. On top of all, it comes equipped with a multi-protect system to keep your device protected from threats like overcharging and overheating.
- Pretty compact form-factor
- PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technologies
- Multi-protect system
- At times, it might cause your iPhone to reset
2. Maxboost Car Charger with Smart USB Port
Here’s a car charger featuring a double-injected frame made of durable PC inner layer and impact-resistant TPU exterior. Thanks to the rubberized outer layer, it also offers an improved grip.
Another department where Maxboost car charger looks quite efficient is safe charging. With the built-in intelligent circuit, it can resist overheating and also keep short-circuiting at bay. At $7.99, it can safely claim to be the best SE 2 car charger under $10.
- Double-injected frame
- Built-in intelligent circuit
- Protection from overheating
- When charging two devices at once, the car charger might not deliver the optimal charging speed (4.8A or 24W)
3. RAVPower Mini 24W USB Car Charger
Whether it’s the compact design or the efficient charging solution, this car charger promises to be a reliable charging accessory for your iPhone SE (2020). The presence of extra ports (4.8A output) ensures you can power up multiple devices simultaneously.
Further, the aircraft-grade aluminum alloy construction endows the needed strength while keeping the overall weight in check. Couple that with the $6.99 price tag and it seems more than handy to stake the claim of being the cheapest iPhone SE 2020 car charger without sacrificing on quality.
- Compact design
- Aircraft-grade aluminum alloy construction
- Dual ports
- At times, it may struggle to charge two devices at once in top speed
4. Gembonics MFi Certified Lighting Car Charger
Equipped with the Apple authorization chip, Gembonics is a trusted name when it comes to charging your iPhone on-the-go. It features a 3.3 feet long cable that plays a pivotal role in offering faster charging.
Aside from secure charging, Gembonics looks equally impressive on the design front as well. The durable built along with the portable design makes it a fine travel accessory for your iPhone SE (2020).
- Apple MFi certified
- 3.3 feet long charging cable
- Durable built
- Price seems comparatively high
5. PowerBear Car Charger
Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 makes this one of the fastest car chargers on the market for your iPhone SE (2020). It detects your device and adapts the charging speed to deliver the fastest & safest charge.
Further, it’s got a slim and sleek look that makes it ultra-portable. The two-year warranty ensures that quality and you won’t run into any problems with the charging.
- Slim and lightweight
- Fast charging
- Indicator lights are too bright
6. Syncwire USB Car Charger with Lightning Cable
A long charging cable (3.9 feet) comes in super handy when you want to charge your iPhone SE (2020) even from the comfort of the back seat. Further, it also boasts the UL & CE & FCC certifications that ensure safety.
Lastly, the casing is no pushover when it comes to withstanding impact without sacrificing the portability aspect.
- Lightweight design
- Certified to deliver safe charging
- 3.9-feet cable
- The casing seems less impact-resistant
7. AmazonBasics Straight Cable Lightning Car Charger
Featuring a lightweight design, the AmazonBasics car charger can take care of secure charging. And that too by delivering up to the mark charging speed – 2.4A output.
Being Apple MFi certified, AmazonBasics has got the needed license to reliably power up your devices. Therefore, you won’t run into any errors or malfunctions. Better still, the 3-feet cable is straight so that there is no tangle.
- Apple MFi certified
- Fully-secure charging
- Shock-resistant construction
- Charging speed isn’t top-notch
8. ZeeHoo Qi-certified Wireless Car Charger
If a multi-functional car charger is at the top of your priority list, why not give a shot to ZeeHoo. It’s a wireless car charger that also doubles up as a handy car mount. That means you can use it to power up your device wirelessly and also hold it for a comfortable viewing angle.
With the automatic opening and clamping design, it’s pretty simple to install and remove the iPhone. Further, you won’t have to remove the case before wireless charging. And yes, you’ve also got multiple color variants to choose a better-looking car charger for your device.
- Works both as a wireless car charger and car mount
- Automatic opening and clamping design
- Color options
- Heavy construction
9. JOOMFEEN Fast USB Car Charger
Enjoy up to 2.4A total output for charging your iPhone SE (2020) with this top-rated car charger. The one-meter long nylon braided cable is strong enough to resist fraying. And with the iSmart technology, it delivers not only optimized charging but also a secure one.
Further, thanks to the support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, it can turbocharge compatible Android devices as well. Hence, it’s a great all-rounder car charger at an appealing price point.
- Support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- iSmart technology
- 1m/3ft nylon braided cable
- The top of the wire may get hot
10. Mongoora 36W Car Charger
This car charger comes with two USB ports to take on multiple devices at a time. And with the Qualcomm Quick Charger 3.0 onboard, it can charge up to 4X faster than other ordinary chargers in the market.
Aside from fast charging, MONGOORA also ticks off security due largely to the UL, CE, FCC, and RoHS certifications. As a result, your device will remain safeguarded against overvoltage and other dangers. Moreover, the zinc alloy construction boosts durability so that it can withstand impact.
- UL, CE, FCC, and RoHS certifications
- Support for Qualcomm Quick Charger 3.0
- zinc alloy construction
- The charging speed lacks top-notch efficiency
Which car charger are you adding to your arsenal of essentials for your iPhone SE (2020) We would love to know in the comments below.
You May Also Read: