Update: Winner Announced and the Winner is David Scott Norton
An anniversary is a time to celebrate the joys of today, the memories of yesterday, and the hopes of tomorrow.
Yes, we are celebrating iGeeksBlog’s anniversary on October 3. We have completed 6 years of working hard, dreaming harder, and reaping smiles. At this juncture, we just want to remember the good times we’ve had.
To celebrate our anniversary and to share our joy, we are giving away two of the Apple products: iPhone Xs Max (256GB) and Apple Watch Series 4 (44mm).
Why iPhone Xs Max and Apple Watch Series 4?
It is a big day for us, and therefore, we want to give big. The two products are the latest releases from Apple. iPhone Xs Max boasts an impressive profile with 6.5-inch screen size, intelligent Bionic processor, 4GB RAM, and Dolby Vision.
The new Apple Watch Series 4 has revolutionary features like ECG certification, Apple S4 chipset, LTPO AMOLED capacitive touchscreen and more. The combination of iPhone Xs Max and Watch Series 4 will make your life more comfortable and smarter.
How to Enter this Giveaway?
It is as very simple as ABC…
#2. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel and Press the Bell icon.
#3. Comment your Twitter and Instagram IDs on this YouTube Video so we can track your entry.
#4. Share this YouTube Video on your Twitter Profile.
Video: Apple Watch 4 and iPhone Xs Max Giveaway
Terms and Conditions
- iGeeksBlog is conducting this contest. We are not affiliated with Apple, YouTube, Twitter, or Instagram for this contest
- iGeeksBlog will randomly select a winner on 19th November 2018 and we will announce the winner on this web page
- This is an international giveaway so anyone with a valid address can participate
- Winners will be contacted on his/her Twitter Profile
- Once contacted, winners have to respond and provide a shipping address within 48 hours. If winners fail to do this, iGeeksBlog will select new winner/s
- Only the people, who have followed & completed all the entries mentioned over here, will be eligible for this Giveaway
- The prize will be dispatched as soon as the products are available
- In case we cannot ship the Products to your country, winner/s will be compensated with a gift card of the same amount as the prize
- iGeeksBlog is not responsible for any customs duties or import taxes levied on the products by local authorities/governments
- iGeeksBlog reserves the rights to make changes to the Giveaway