Finally, Apple’s Black Friday page has gone live in the USA. Unfortunately, it offers gift cards only on the old products.
The tech giant is providing gift cards with a selection of purchases. As for instance, you will get $25 on buying an Apple TV or Apple Watch and $150 on a Mac. But much to the disappointment of many fans, the deals are applicable to the old models only.
Apple’s Black Friday Deal Page Finally Goes Live in the USA
While the iPhone deal doesn’t include the iPhone 7, the Watch deal doesn’t consist of the Series 2. And, the Mac deal has excluded the all new MacBook Pro 2016.
Take a look at what’s on offer in the deal:
- $25 on Apple TV
- $25 on Apple Watch series 1
- $50 on iPhone SE/6s/6s Plus
- $100 on iPad Pro (both sizes)/Air 2/mini 4
- $150 on the older Macs shown below
The Deal for Macs are:
- 12-inch MacBook
- 13-inch MacBook Pro (old model only)
- 15-inch MacBook Pro (old model only)
- MacBook Air
- Mac Pro
Apple’s Holiday Return Policy is now in effect. You can now return certain products for a full refund anytime up to 8th January 2017.
Following are the eight categories of items which can’t be returned.
- Opened software (It can be returned in case you reject the licensing terms)
- Electronic Software Downloads
- Print Products
- Software Up-to-Date Program Products (software upgrades)
- Apple Gift Cards
- Apple Gift Packaging (origami-style gift box with ribbon and greeting card)
- Apple Developer products (membership, technical support incidents, WWDC tickets)
- Opened memory
If you wish to cash-in-on the iPhone and iPad apps which have either gone absolutely free or their price has been significantly dropped, head over to this list of the best Black Friday deals.
Visit Apple.com for more information.