Update: Contest has ended.
The winner is: Omar Hatem!
Congratulations, Omar! We’ve sent you an email!
To everyone who participated: we really appreciate your enthusiasm and thank you very much. Don’t worry if you didn’t win. We’re going to have a lot of giveaways like these!
Time to get super excited!! We’re doing an exclusive giveaway for our readers. Simply like, follow and retweet for your chance to win Apps of your choice worth $10.
This is your chance to enter and win a super-exciting gift: $10 worth of apps from the App Store. Did we mention that you get to pick the apps (all your choice!!).
You can pick amazing apps for a total worth of $10!
To enter, simply:
Step 1: Follow @iGeeksBlog on Twitter
Step 2: Retweet this page using this link – http://clicktotweet.com/Ef15f
Step 3: Like http://www.facebook.com/iGeeksBlog on Facebook
Note: If you’re already following us on Twitter & Facebook, just retweet about this giveaway by clicking here.
The fine print:
- Contest Ends: 4th March (Monday, 00:00 hours) (Hurry!!)
- Number of winners: 1 (one)
- Winner’s Prize: Pick your own apps (for a total of $10!)
- Only entrants who followed every step will be eligible. We will be checking to verify retweets, Twitter followers and Facebook fans.
- You need to have a valid Apple ID in order to receive the winning gift. Make sure you create one if you don’t have it already.
- The winner will be picked at random. We don’t and can’t influence so the decisions are final.
- If we find any discrepancies, we reserve the right to terminate the giveaway.
- Once the winner is announced we’ll contact him/her through Twitter/email. He/she should claim the prize within 2 days. If the prize remains unclaimed, another random winner will be chosen and contacted! We sure don’t want to end up with no winners ever!
Facebook Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Host and Sponsor, and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
Twitter Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Host and Sponsor, and not to Twitter. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter.
Giveaway and photos are products of iGeeksBlog as part of the giveaway promotion. Apps and the respective developers are in no way associated with this giveaway.