What if there’s an app that will help you plan every little detail before you start your trip? Things like clothes to take, essential papers to keep with you, accessories, things to do and more? Like that’s just the tip of the iceberg. What we’re talking about is an enormously comprehensive list which lets you plan your entire trip/tour with your family (or alone, doesn’t matter).
We’ve all heard the saying: if you fail to plan, you plan to fail. People usually plan before they travel, but almost no one does it the right way.
You’ve probably heard of Packing Pro already. But for those who haven’t, there’s just one thing to say: it’s the most comprehensive, complete and exhaustive app you can ever have to plan your trip.
The app is especially useful for all those week-long or month-long vacation tours you take with your family.
Some of the main features of Packing Pro are:
- Templates: you just set a few parameters (how many people are traveling, temperature of the destination, food, type of destination (abroad, domestic), days of trip etc.) and the app gets the basic things to take readied for you.
- Categories: almost everything is accounted for in these categories so that you don’t have to enter things as new. Everything s done for you already.
- Sharing/iCloud Support: now this is a really essential and excellent feature. You can share the generated lists with your family – for instance, your spouse – or you can sync with iCloud for a greater support no matter which device you access your list from.
- Complete customization: everything on the app can be customized so there’s total freedom too.
Yeah, Packing Pro will cost you $2.99 but it’s a fantastic app that gets things done. It’s the most travel-oriented to-do app (as well as a list-reminder kind of an app).
- General: 4.5/5
- Design/Interface: 4/5
- Functionality/Features: 4/5
- Usability: 4.5/5