While a lot of stuff has changed in iOS 7, one feature that hasn’t changed much is the way you share. Agreeably, there’s a ton of cosmetic change in the way the share sheet looks and behaves, but the functionality is same.
Still, for new users of iOS 7 who’d want to upload videos to their Facebook account, here’s a simple tutorial. Note that this is a beginner-tutorial so advanced users may skip to other posts.
Here is How to Post Videos on Facebook from iPhone Camera Roll
If you’ve captured a video and you want to share the video directly from the camera roll, here’s how to do it:
(for this method, you should have installed the Facebook app and logged in with your Facebook account)
- Open the Photos app
- Tap on the Camera Roll album to open it. If it’s already open, tap on the video to be shared.
- Tap the share icon on bottom of the screen.
- Then tap on “Next” from the top right corner of the screen
- In the share sheet, you should see the Facebook icon. Tap on it.
- A pop-up opens. Enter the details of the video. You might also want to tap on “Details” to select the size of the video. If you’re uploading a slo-mo video, make sure the setting is set to Large.
- That’s about it. You can tap on the cog icon to select who to share with.
- Once done with all these things, tap on “Post”
Posting Video to Facebook from the App
- Open the Facebook app
- Tap on Photos
- You will be shown all photos and videos from the camera roll. It’s not a pleasant sight if you have a lot of photos and videos because everything is displayed. Videos are the ones that have numbers on them. Tap any video to select it.
- Then, tap on the icon on bottom-right.
- Now, enter the details for the video share and tap on Post.
- You’re done!
I prefer uploading through the Camera Roll (or any other album).